All ACCA services, except the Child Development Center, are provided by volunteers at no cost to those who need them.
To request assistance, contact the Fairfax County Coordinated Services Planning office at 703-222-0880.
- Child Development Center – Affordable, high-quality early education and developmentally appropriate care for children ages 3 months to 5 years in a safe, healthy and diverse environment
- Emergency Family Assistance – Emergency financial aid for rent and utilities
- Food – Emergency food assistance
- Furniture – Donated furniture for needy families.
- Transportation – Rides to and from medical appointments
- Housing Repair – Annual home repair program
- Scholarships – College scholarships for students with disabilities
- Meals on Wheels – Meals for homebound, elderly and convalescing individuals
The outline here shows the service area for ACCA, if you live within these boundaries and need assistance, please call Fairfax County Coordinated Service Planning, (703) 222-0880.